Hot Water on Demand
There’s no warm-up period needed, giving you the hot water you require in an instant.
With higher efficiency and lower emissions, your company will see immediate savings.
Corrosion-resistant stainless steel vessel construction and high alloy material for the industrial type burner ensures longevity, allowing a five-year limited guarantee.
- Costs less than a boiler with the same BTU output
- Can use water that hasn’t been chemically treated
- Uses hard water up to 20 grains hardness vs. more expensive soft water
- Easier and less expensive to install than a boiler due to uncomplicated design
- Takes up less floor space due to compact design
- Licensed fireman operator not required
While most standard water heaters with indirect heat end up losing energy, Ludell’s Mini Ultra Efficient Water Heater will evenly distribute water with a spray nozzle located above the heat transfer area, thereby letting the water absorb the heat from the ascending hot gases.
This machine features a non-pressured vessel and stainless steel construction. It meets all USDA Sanitation and Cleaning Standards, and its level of efficiency will give your company a 30% to 40% savings in fuel.
A Cleaner Tomorrow with Ellis Wastewater
Ellis customers are always looking for ways to become cleaner and more efficient. With our line of wastewater equipment, you can have a full range of water treatment solutions to meet your needs and help your company become more productive. You’ll get the same durability, efficiency and well-built machinery you’ve come to trust from the Ellis name.